Monday, August 20, 2007



Wow! Nearly 8 months later and all this talk about running....well, I finally ran my marathon on May 19th. It was AMAZING! I loved almost the entire run. I felt remarkebly well throughout the race and was just happy to be running. Ogden canyon was beautiful! I even got my dad to start thinking about running the same marathon next year. Now all I need to do is convince Brendon to do the same.


Which leads me to even more exciting news....I'M ENGAGED! That's right! I will be marrying the love of my life, Brendon Holmes, next month. We cannot wait. I will post some pics of us.

And, with more constant reminders from Heidi and others, I'm sure I will keep more on top of this.


In the next month or so, I'll get a new blog for the new Holmes couple!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

hey!!! good job steph! i love the pictures! and im so glad that you will be joining us in the blogging world again! and i cant wait to call you sister!

Tiff said...

Stephanie - how are we supposed to get ANY updates as to how you're doing, if you don't update this? Seriously, you should be more responsible. ;)

Anonymous said...

Steph -- we finally got your site from your dad, but no new updates? What's going on?